What’s that coffee doing to you?
A cup or two of coffee is how most of us start our day. Here are a few caffeine facts, according to WebMD.com:
• People with anxiety disorders should avoid caffeine because it can exaggerate worry and tension.
• Caffeine has a greater effect on men than on women.
• It can take up to 10 hours to eliminate caffeine from your system.
• Moderate consumption of caffeine can reduce the risk of diabetes, gallstones, Parkinson’s disease and liver disease. (Moderate consumption for adults is two to three cups a day.)
• Caffeine will not help a drunk person become sober.