Top eight fruits for maintaining male health
These are the top eight fruits that contribute to men’s health, according to Men’s Fitness magazine:
• Apples contain soluble fiber (good for colon health), and provide vitamin C.
• Blackberries help lower the risk of prostate cancer and support testosterone production.
• Cherries ease the pain associated with inflammation from injury.
• Grapefruits suppress the appetite to help lose weight.
• Grapes provide vitamins A, B6 and C, and essential minerals.
• Lemons help reduce body fat and cholesterol, and support liver and gall bladder function.
• Papayas relieve gas from indigestion and reduce inflammation.
• Pomegranates are dubbed “natural Viagra.”