No hospital for the holidays
A list of kids’ toys that pose risk of injury
Heading into holiday shopping season, remember that some kids’ toys— for instance, one called the Warcraft Doomhammer—can be dangerous. In fact, that one is on a list of the most dangerous toys released annually by consumer watchdog group World Against Toys Causing Harm. Here’s the list:
• Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddles Family (choking hazard from small parts).
• Kids Time Baby Children’s Elephant Pillow (suffocation hazard, no warning).
• Slimeball Slinger (ammunition can be fired with enough force to cause eye injuries).
• Banzai Bump N’ Bounce Body Bumpers (potential for impact injuries).
• Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 Blaster (potential for eye injuries, no warning).
• The Good Dinosaur Galloping Butch (potential for puncture wounds from pointed tail).
• Peppy Pups (risk of strangulation from long cord, no warning).
• Flying Heroes Superman Launcher (risk of eye and facial injuries).
• Baby Magic Feed and Play Baby (choking hazard from spoon that comes with doll, no warning).
• Warcraft Doomhammer (risk of blunt-force injuries).