Furlough Friday photo contest!
Lonely lunch spots, wide-open traffic lanes, empty wallets, new hobbies, protest signs, second job applications—these are what we seek and more!
Here’s your chance to have SN&R publish photographs of what you do and see on the remaining Furlough Fridays in October. (For various sets of state workers, these hit on Friday, October 9 and 16.)
1. One photo per e-mail (you can send multiple entries).
2. Please include your name, age, profession, e-mail and phone number.
3. Also provide some information about yourself, where you were when you took the photograph and why you took it.
4. Images should preferably be 6 megabytes (or larger), but iPhone and cell-phone photos may be considered for use inside SN&R.
5. Contest will be judged by a panel of SN&R art directors and editors. Photos that don’t appear in SN&R may be published at www.newsreview.com. By entering this contest, you give SN&R first rights to use your photo in print and online. Winners will be awarded bragging rights and cool prizes.