Just because you’re concerned about the planet doesn’t mean you have to forget about sex. Treehugger.com has come up with its Top 10 tips to green your sex life. We’ll give the PG-rated five; head to Treehugger for the rest of the list.
1. Sexy green gifts: Think about the environment when buying something sexy for your mate; try purchasing organic massage oils and fair-trade chocolate, for example.
2. Meet a greenie: Looking for that special treehugger, but haven’t found your perfect match? Try meeting folks at farmers markets, the aisles of your local natural foods store, or a local eco-event.
3. Natural turn-ons: Plenty of natural herbs and foods help with endurance, stimulation and sexual health. Talk to health professionals for the skinny on products such as kava kava root, gingko biloba and horny goat weed.
4. Earthy undies: Instead of polyester, try slipping into some organic cotton or hemp silk underwear. Make sure to purchase good-quality items that will last a long time.
5. Sustainable sheets: When it comes to the bed, try bamboo sheets; made from a natural, renewable product and silky, too.