Keep health in mind
Maintain your mental health with these simple tips
Here are simple ways to proactively manage your mental health:
• Reach out. Keeping in touch with loved ones can help keep you active, solve practical problems and make you feel included.
• Take breaks. Five minutes away from your desk or a weekend exploring somewhere new can help you de-stress.
• Talk about your feelings. It’s big part of taking charge of your mental well-being.
• Do something you’re good at. Losing yourself in an activity you enjoy boosts self-esteem and provides a sense of accomplishment.
• Ask for help. Everyone gets overwhelmed at times, and there’s no shame in admitting it.
Source: Mental Health Foundation