A healthy new year
It’s not too late to clean up your act in 2015
OK, we’re a week into the new year, but that’s not too late to make resolutions. Here are some suggestions to make this year healthier than your last:
• Make your meals a mix of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy and lean proteins.
• Turn off your computer and get some exercise—even 10 minutes a day is better than none.
• Butt that last cigarette. Smoking causes 90 percent of lung cancer deaths.
• Limit alcohol intake to no more than two drinks a day for men and one for women.
• Lessen stress through exercise or spending more time with people you truly care about.