Chamomile’s healing properties revealed
Chamomile has long been used in teas, both for its calming effect and its ability to soothe an aching belly. But not only is chamomile an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, it also offers other health and beauty benefits.
• It can help disinfect wounds, while speeding the healing process
• Its antioxidants help fight acne and eliminate acne scars
• Its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties make it a go-to for women suffering menstrual cramps and lack of sleep due to PMS
• It can be used to calm teething infants and reduce gum irritation
• A chamomile tea rinse will brighten up blond hair
• It can be used to treat rashes and to reduce dark eye circles