Drug Court rules
Participants must toe the line or they’ll land in jail
• Attend 90 12-step meetings in 90 days.
• Stay clean of drugs and alcohol, verified through random testing.
• Report regularly to a probation officer.
• Make regular court appearances.
• Avoid all drug users and bad influences, including relatives and spouses. Many a marriage has been broken up by Drug Court.
• Obtain a high school diploma or GED.
• Pay $350 in court fees.
Any time the judge receives a bad report on a participant, he or she is subject to jail time, time in a residential rehab or program termination. If participants drop out of the program, their next stop is state prison.