Your first Chico quiz
An introductory test your Chico comprehension
Now that you’ve gotten your fill of the highlights of what Chico has to offer, take a minute to test what you’ve learned!
1. If you’re not hung over Saturday morning, you might be able to take advantage of:
A. A fun, vibrant farmers’ market
B. Awesome local breakfasts
C. Nature hikes
D. All of the above
2. Going Greek is:
A. A week-long Greek heritage festival.
B. A study-abroad program.
C. An opportunity to make friends you’ll have for the rest of your life.
D. The new language requirement for incoming freshmen.
3. If you like volleyball and don’t mind living a little old-school, this dorm is for you:
A. Sutter Hall
B. Shasta Hall
C. Whitney Hall
D. University Village
4. There are a ton of hot spots for good eats in Chico. This one’s for pizza lovers, and it might be your new home because it’s just a block from campus:
B. Upper Crust
D. Sin of Cortez
5. You might watch The Boxer in this class:
A. Sociology of Deviant Behavior
B. Sociology of Sexuality
C. American Sports in Film
D. Both A and C
E. All of the above
6. Joining a fraternity or sorority is all about partying.
7. Classes are doomed to be boring.
8. You can learn about local history while drinking a cappuccino.
9. In Chico, everyone cares about how much you spent on your jeans.
10. There’s plenty of visual art but not much theater happening in Chico.