Gesundheit, spring is here
Get through allergy season alive with these tips
Spring has sprung early and so have the tree blossoms, releasing pollen that triggers allergy symptoms—itchy nose, itchy and watery eyes and sneezing fits. So how do we fight it, short of not leaving the house until summer, or packing up and moving to another part of the country? Here are a few suggestions:
• Leave your shoes at the door to keep from tracking pollen into the house.
• Wash your hair before going to bed to keep pollen off your pillow.
• Keep windows closed.
• Use the recirculate option of your car vent.
• Dry your clothes in the dryer rather than an outside clothesline.
• Brush your dog before letting her into the house.